I bought a second-hand microwave with a burnt light bulb. It seemed to work fine for a few minutes before I opened it to remove the bulb. After closing it I didn't use it (left unplugged) for a few weeks. Then when I used it it seemed to work for a minute and a half before giving error H98 and stopping. After that it gives the error message instantly and stops working, no matter what function you start. When I later opened it up to put in the new bulb I noticed that I must have disconnected the magnetron cables (seen in the attached image) and left them like that. After installing the new bulb and reconnecting the cables, it sadly still gives the same error right away.
Is the microwave permanently damaged because of my mistake, or is this something that I can fix or will correct itself over time if left plugged in?
Here is a link to the manual mentioning the error