Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yorkville  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2014 6:54:27 PM(UTC)
yorkville

Groups: Registered

Everything on the microwave works. However, from time to time, there is a loud vibrating noise coming from behind the control panel. This only happens when I am using the microwave to heat up stuff. The vent fan works fine without any vibrating noise.

The microwave is part of the range/oven/microwave combo. so it is mounted underneath the cabinet, and hanging above the range/oven

When I put a little downward pressure on the microwave, the vibrating noise goes away. If I apply a little upward pressure by pushing on the bottom of the microwave, the vibrating noise gets stronger.

Any thoughts?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.