How to troubleshoot Non working fan and light
Kenmore Microwave Model 363.63693301
This is an above-range microwave, and I recently changed out the bulb underneath the microwave, it lasted about a month, and then one day as I was turning it on, the bulb blew. I went ahead and replaced the bulb with a new one and this time, I touched the light button and the microwave acted like the light comes on, but nothing happens. I also touched the fan button to see if that is working and it is no longer working as well. I'm suspecting that a fuse may have blown that is preventing from both of these functions to work anymore. The microwave works with no issues, it's just the fan and light that no longer works. But the microwave display shows that it is running. This microwave came with the house, so I have no information on it, but any troubleshooting steps would be much appreciated. I'm uncertain as to where the to start looking. Thanks.
Last edited by BigDom : 01-11-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Reason: Wanted to add additional information.