electrical burning smell
When using the microwave only not convection there is an electrical burning smell. Everything seems to work fine. I open the Control Panel and I tuned the microwave on and could not smell or see anything fried in that area. When I turn the fan on the burning smell increase. I put everything back together and and left it. When I woke up in the morning the digital display was now very light. I unpluged it and the pluged it in and the display was all jumbled. I removed the unit from the wall. Upon removing the top cover on the upper left side one wire and the connector was fried. From the parts diagram it was the thermostat that the wire was connected to. Here is my question. Do I repair the wire and connector or replace the thermostat also. Will this fix the problem or do you think something else is wrong being there are now display issues. If so can you explain. Thank you very much for your time.
Ads By Google