GE Profile spacemaker microwave fan
My home was either hit by lightning or had a power surge. The fan on my microwave never shuts off? What would cause the fan for the microwave to constantly run when plugged in? The microwave works fine when in use but needs to be unplugged when not in use. I originally thought it might have been a fuse that was blown from the power surge but was corrected by several men of the error of my female thinking. What part do you recommend replacing first? Any help is greatly appreciated.
This is a duplicated thread.
Answered here: http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/...ave-fuses.html
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.