Model Number: MH6150XHQ Brand:
More than 10 years
I had some fish in the toaster oven and I set the timer on my over the range microwave for 25 minutes. Had not used the microwave all day (like I said, the fish was in a separate toaster oven). I go to check on the timer after 22 minutes and when I touched the keypad, it was HOT. VERY HOT. I touched the oven, and the entire thing was so hot I could barely touch it. I opened the door, and the glass on the bottom was extremely hot, like I would burn myself if I touched it. Also, a fan was blowing. Needless to say, I unplugged it. But I am very freaked out....what would've happened if I hadn't been here? Does anyone have any experience/insight as to what this could be????