Discuss

GE Profile microwave oven - replacing the board latch

in

Microwave Repair

. "

Originally Posted by Simon / APP Team Hi. I don't think they are sold as a separate parts from the

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Microwave Repair » GE Profile microwave oven - replacing the board latch

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2013, 06:24 PM

nj1971 is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon / APP Team View Post
Hi.

I don't think they are sold as a separate parts from the manufacture. I have used the regular connectors many times without any problems in the past.

Simon.
Hello
I am not happy with the connectors available here and guess need to chnage the harness, is 1648 the right harness? This shows out of stock, can I still order it?
Thanks

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search