Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kate82  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2012 4:55:07 PM(UTC)
kate82

Groups: Registered

I hope that posting on here will help! We purchased a microwave from a friend, who barely used it. Everything worked perfectly until the other night. It started sparking from the right side of the microwave. At first we thought it was the wave cover, but realized that is located on the top.

After researching on the net, I found that it may just be that the shelf support is loose, which apparently can cause it to spark. I would like to replace it, but am not sure where to find this part. I was told it may have been an extra option on that model of microwave.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about finding this part? Please help!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.