My microwave has decided to die due to a bad bulb short as I was changing it. Since then, the microwave has gone completely dead. Nothing on timer screen, won't turn on. I pulled the cover off and replaced the internal fuse then checked all other connections. The plug and circuit breaker fuse are fine, getting constant power. I am at a loss of what else to do to get this thing back working. Can someone PLEASE give me some helpful insight? I really don't feel like buying a new microwave when this is only about 4 years old. I know this has to be something stupid.
Very interesting. I had the exact same thing this very week with the exact same type of microwave with the same manufacture. I also had a bad bulb. I wonder if yours was on the right side? What are the odds of that?
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.