Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Voyageur  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:36:46 AM(UTC)
Voyageur

Groups: Registered

I bought this under-counter microwave second hand and looking like new. It has performed flawlessly until this morning.

:confused:

Attempted to heat my java and... Everything looked and sounded normal, but no heat. Light came on, timer started counting down, turntable started turning, chime sounded, display said "Food Ready". Well... It wasn't. The fan sounded normal and the sound changed in tone (somewhat louder) when the magnetron usually turns on, just no heat.

I would like to repair it, don't mind removing it to work on it, have the tools and multi-meter to diagnose, I just don't know where to begin...

I hope you can guide me to the proper cause and then sell me the part...

Don't want cold coffee.

David
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.