Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > View Profile » kap43

View Profile: kap43
kap43 is on a distinguished road
kap43 kap43 is offline
Junior Member
 
Last Activity: 07-16-2009 05:27 PM 

possible magnetron failure ?
hi thanks. i nuplugged the connector from trans. going to the magnetron and turned the micro. on and took voltage reading at the conn. comeing from trans.
possible magnetron failure ?
i don't know , thats the problem i'm haveing
possible magnetron failure ? - possible magnetron failure ?
Micro. quit heating , observed lite smoke comeing from connector on magnetron. Also put volt meter on connector comeing from transformer and read 3.2 volts a.c. is that rite. thanks
Forum Info Contact Info
Join Date: 02-22-2009
Posts
Total Posts: 3 (0.00 posts per day)
Last Post:
possible magnetron failure ?
02-22-2009 03:34 PM
Find all posts by kap43
Find all threads started by kap43
Referrals: 0
kap43 has no contact information.
Additional Information Group Memberships
N/A
kap43 is not a member of any public groups


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 PM.

The content on this web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace an on-site diagnosis from a qualified appliance service technician. By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com , Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17