Discuss

GE A/C Error Code

in

Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)

. "

I am not positive on the specs to this unit as I am in a rent house and it is

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) » GE A/C Error Code

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2014, 11:00 AM

LoriG is on a distinguished road
Default GE A/C Error Code
Brand: GE   Age: 5 - 10 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I am not positive on the specs to this unit as I am in a rent house and it is my landlords unit. But it is giving me an F3 code and I am not sure what it is saying is wrong. It is not cooling in any way and the room is HOT. Any clue as to what this code might be? I am trying to get the landlord to replace the unit but any extra info might help me out.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search