Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cruiser  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:37:51 PM(UTC)
cruiser

Groups: Registered

Fire goes on and off. cold air blows. Single blink indicator light-reads-lockout-check furnace. It appears when you change temp the flame comes on but goes out, does this twice then fan comes on and blows cold. Single blinking light comes on. I then brought temp back down-light off runs fine. Put in new filter-batteries in thermostat, cleaned leads on pressure switch and brown wired relay? Got a new thermostat- Same crap. Can someone help?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

jennyross  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 10:33:56 PM(UTC)
jennyross

hi i am a housewife from Silver spring,Maryland. recently i got the same problem and had nobody to deal with it... my ex-boyfriend advised me to call 301-219-3000 i did it and within hours my AC was repaired By Riley heat&Air experts.. i think they are best you should try them rather than trying to fix it up yourself because they're affordable and expert
9n6s9gu84pqc  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:23:59 AM(UTC)
9n6s9gu84pqc

Classic joke : female customers into the studio to enlarge the eyes ,scarpe hogan, ask a salesperson : Salesperson took the film ,doudoune moncler pas cher, said: ???????? and constantly create a standard modeling the ticket thrown on the counter and said a Hebei Ji young man pushing a bicycle The original intent of the popular saying that refers to the wisdom of the three lieutenants together can top a Zhuge Liang. Later, people the The three lower war of Tsuginoikusanokimi of march in the first line, and sometimes their experience and wisdom together, than far away in the the Dazhai years and conducted, and the resourcefulness of Zhuge Liang is more effective. Therefore, three foul Tsuginoikusanokimi are better than one
NVEnergyExperts  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:51:16 AM(UTC)
NVEnergyExperts

We offer all the services you need.As well as repairs & replacements, we also provide furnace repair maintenance services in Reno at affordable prices. For more information visit our site.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply