Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
joanie1313  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 9:01:59 PM(UTC)
joanie1313

Groups: Registered

Hi
Does anyone know how to rewire the switching relay on my airconditioner. I bought a replacement part White Rodgers 90-380 and forgot the exact way the color wires are supposed to be on the prongs. I can't find anywhere a colored diagram of wires for that.
Please help if anyone out there knows this, I would be truly grateful
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Don Empey  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:18:41 PM(UTC)
Don Empey

If it's not too late terminals 1 & 3 are the coil, 2 & 4 (high speed) are normally open, 2 & 5 (low speed) are normally closed.
icehouse  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 3, 2010 3:34:51 PM(UTC)
icehouse

Groups: Senior Expert

Originally Posted by: joanie1313 Go to Quoted Post
Hi
Does anyone know how to rewire the switching relay on my airconditioner. I bought a replacement part White Rodgers 90-380 and forgot the exact way the color wires are supposed to be on the prongs. I can't find anywhere a colored diagram of wires for that.
Please help if anyone out there knows this, I would be truly grateful

Make and model numbers work wonders.
dgdl441  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 9, 2010 9:55:09 PM(UTC)
dgdl441

Sports Jerseys,NFL jerseys onsale1) More pictures available on our website www.nikeok.com2) Authentic quality, Wholesale price 3) Send the items to you within 24 hours after payment4) Shipping time: 4 -7 working days 5) Shipping types: EMS, DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx6) Payment: Paypal, western union, money gram7) Well packaged to protect items demanding8) No order limitation. The more you order, the lower price we offer.Our main products list is as below:1) sports shoes: ******** shoes, ******** shox, Air Jordan, Jordan 2010, AF1, Jordan Fusion, Air max, Dunks, Puma, Bape, Gucci, Prada, ACG, Alife, Cole haan, Timberland boots, ect.2) Handbags: Chanel, Chloe, Coach, D&G, LV, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Juicy, Jimmy choo ect3) T-shirts: Affliction, BBC, POLO, Lacoste, ED-Hardy, GGG, A&F, Christan Audigier, Coogi, G-Star 4) Jeans: Red Monkey, True Religion, BBC, Christan Audigier, Artful Doger, bape, ect5) Jerseys: NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL6) Hoodies: Bape, BBC, LRG, CLH, ED hardy, Evisu, Gino Green Global, Deep ect7) Watches, Sunglasses, Belt, Hats/Caps, AccessoriesWe sincerely hope to establish business relationship with all friends from domestic and abroad. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to your reply soon. Welcome order our shoes, we will give you the best price and services. Please feel free to log on to our website at www nikeok com and contact us at service@nikeok.com
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply