Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bleeksny  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:26:09 AM(UTC)
bleeksny

Groups: Registered

I am having issues with a Bosch aquastar 125HX and I am hoping that somebody has some experience with it! The guys athe the Bosch tech support line only seem to be able to direct me to service bulletins which do not quite fit the description of my trouble or fix it. The heater seems to perform flawlessly when the cover is off but is unreliable when the cover is on! This is driving me crazy since I think I have tested everything well. If anyone has some input it would be greatly appreciated! Basically the unit will light and relight immediately after the water has been shut with no problem when the cover is off. Put the cover back on and it will light but not always immediately relight. Once the unit fails too light you have to wait 5 to 10 min before it will light again. Suggestions anyone??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.