Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
shizihua  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2010 11:29:22 AM(UTC)
shizihua

Groups: Registered

I bought this 50 pt Delonghi dehumidifier from Costco online two years a go for my finished basement. Recently, I found it stopped working, then I found the electric out lets it connected to was tripped. I tried a few more independent outlets, it tripped them too. The trip happened after I turn the unit on by pressing the power button of to turn it on. Just plugging the cord does not trip. The dehumidifier are only used for two summers with short working time (I left it on less than 2 months per summer), it looks like brand new.

Question:
1. what is this problem?
2. How can I re-set tripped outlets? They are in my basement. They are regular outlets without reset flip.
Thanks,
Shizihua
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.