Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
abadfish66  
#21 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2008 1:46:53 PM(UTC)
abadfish66

Groups: Senior Expert

Just today, I went to a cust home as the ticket stated the ice dispensor was too noisy. I got there and proceeded to get ice from the dispensor, I noticed no weird sounds I told him, he said what do you mean it sounds like a bowling alley when the ice is dumping into the glass, I did'nt pay $2500 to hear Ice falling into the cup, fix it. I told him to use rubber glasses and he won't hear the noise anymore.
richappy  
#22 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2008 5:14:27 AM(UTC)
richappy

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I get to the customers house, 855 Mayberry. A young gal comes to the door and I say I'm here to fix your washer. She says ok. Go to look at it, it's full of water,looks sick, but it's a GE not a Maytag. Seems to work ok so I call the customer and question the address, she says 855, I ask again, now I can detect 865. I say "865" she says yes, But I swore she said 855 before. Uh, almost fixed the wrong washer!
Go to the right house, really messy and look at this Dependable care Maytag that looks like it was immersed in the bay for a while, take it apart, find the tub seal was leaking for years, the tub bearing partially jammed, and the brake bearing bad. She had said before it had a miner water leak!
I said "new washer time",collected service fee and left.
richappy  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:06:08 AM(UTC)
richappy

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Go to this customer's house. The lady is in good health and seemed ok to me.
Fix her washer and noticed the bleach dispenser was broken. Looked under the washer and saw the floor just being destroyed by years of spilled bleach.
Really hard for me to understand how the customer would never realize the bleach was never getting to the clothes!!
jackmcmanus21  
#24 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:19:55 AM(UTC)
jackmcmanus21

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: abadfish66 Go to Quoted Post
Just today, I went to a cust home as the ticket stated the ice dispensor was too noisy. I got there and proceeded to get ice from the dispensor, I noticed no weird sounds I told him, he said what do you mean it sounds like a bowling alley when the ice is dumping into the glass, I did'nt pay $2500 to hear Ice falling into the cup, fix it. I told him to use rubber glasses and he won't hear the noise anymore.

hahaha thats exactly what I would have said. That guy could make a lot of money inventing the first soundless ice dispenser
libertyappl  
#25 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:01:08 AM(UTC)
libertyappl

Here's one that happened to my husband.. A customer called, who happened to be a little Koeran woman with still broken english, that was not good at giving directions to her new house either. The directions she gave were "go to UU hwy turn and go down about 5 miles it's the blue house one the curve" Well in the pouring down rain he was trying to locate this womans house, needless to say didn't find it nad he was very aggrivated. The next day she came in wanting him fired because he didn't show up at the appointed time. He tried to explain about her directions and she called him a liar. And after a long heated "discussion" on her part, he looked at her and told her to screw herself and find someone else to do the job. She should have given better directions (which happened to be U hwy , about 8 miles in the other direction.)
A few days later her husband (not knowing it was the her house)called to reschedule the appointment, with proper directions. When he got there the husband answered the door, so he went in and started working on the appliance, then she came in the room. When he saw her he stopped looked at her waiting to see what was going to happen, she smiled and left the room. He finished the job, she appologized for her ranting and raving and bad directions and now she will call no one else to do anything for her. Even though I sometimes have to remind her he doesn't work on TV's, plumbing, etc.
Nat
jackmcmanus21  
#26 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 11:33:11 AM(UTC)
jackmcmanus21

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: libertyappl Go to Quoted Post
Here's one that happened to my husband.. A customer called, who happened to be a little Koeran woman with still broken english, that was not good at giving directions to her new house either. The directions she gave were "go to UU hwy turn and go down about 5 miles it's the blue house one the curve" Well in the pouring down rain he was trying to locate this womans house, needless to say didn't find it nad he was very aggrivated. The next day she came in wanting him fired because he didn't show up at the appointed time. He tried to explain about her directions and she called him a liar. And after a long heated "discussion" on her part, he looked at her and told her to screw herself and find someone else to do the job. She should have given better directions (which happened to be U hwy , about 8 miles in the other direction.)
A few days later her husband (not knowing it was the her house)called to reschedule the appointment, with proper directions. When he got there the husband answered the door, so he went in and started working on the appliance, then she came in the room. When he saw her he stopped looked at her waiting to see what was going to happen, she smiled and left the room. He finished the job, she appologized for her ranting and raving and bad directions and now she will call no one else to do anything for her. Even though I sometimes have to remind her he doesn't work on TV's, plumbing, etc.
Nat

Feels good to watch someone eat some crow
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply