Discuss

I need help with the part I received

in

General Talk

. "

I just got my part, but the fan turns on, the compresor is not working, I don't know if I'm

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > General Talk » I need help with the part I received

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:27 AM

flanena is on a distinguished road
Default I need help with the part I received

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I just got my part, but the fan turns on, the compresor is not working, I don't know if I'm doing it right, please call me at (305)763-7147.
Thank you,

Gloria

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 01-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

denman is a name known to all

I am sorry but most of the repair people on this forum are volunteers and do not work for PartPros. They have no way of knowing what you ordered .

If you want help, the best way would be to start a thread in the applicable forum. Remember to give the Make and Model Number. Give a description of the original problem, then what part you ordered and what is happening after you replaced the part.

I am sure someone will try to help you out.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 AM

flanena is on a distinguished road
Default Whirlpool Refirgerator

[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#000000]The part I purchase was Starting device kit, compressor. Part AP3885181 (8201786), model SP5029193, serial ED5CHQZKT03, the part can't be install at the compressor because the manufacture change the model, so it doesn't fit, and can't be install.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#000000]Thank you,[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#000000]Gloria[/COLOR][/FONT]
Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Hi Gloria,

The number ED5CHQZKT03 which you posted as the serial number actually is the model number and it does not come up. Verify and repost it, please.

Also the part number 8201786 is for the start device kit, but it has nothing to do with the APP part number AP3885181 you posted. In order to provide most accurate advise we need the correct model number of the refrigerator and the correct part number you ordered.

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.