Discuss

Kitchenaid Gas Range YKGRC608LS0 new backsplash help

in

General Talk

. "

I am looking to replace the backsplash and decorative covers on my range with something that makes it flat so

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > General Talk » Kitchenaid Gas Range YKGRC608LS0 new backsplash help

View Poll Results: Have you done this before?
Yes,Successfully with purchased part 0 0%
No 0 0%
Yes, unsuccessfully 0 0%
Yes, successfully with custom made part 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 10:45 PM

comcoach is on a distinguished road
Default Kitchenaid Gas Range YKGRC608LS0 new backsplash help

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I am looking to replace the backsplash and decorative covers on my range with something that makes it flat so my new granite countertop can cover that part of the range. Can anyone suggest where i can pick up a piece to sit between the two end caps so that they can screw into it and that piece would also cover the place the backsplash once existed. When I bought the range I was told backsplash should be able to come off. I took it off and now the endcaps will fall off unless i get a replacement part. Can anyone provide assistance with where i can get a piece to replace the backsplash that will allow no backsplash (i want my tile on wall to be seen).....

Thanks
Dee

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.