Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jennlud  
#11 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 7:47:48 AM(UTC)
jennlud

Groups: Registered

We purchased a ventless log insert to put into our fireplace. After we bought it we noticed that the fireplace surround ("Superior") says it is intended for wood burning (and some others) use only. Not intended for ventless. So, obviously we can not use the ventless insert that we bought, correct? Can we use it if we vent it? We have vaulted ceilings in this room (angled down from 2nd story - goes from a 2nd story roof line and drops to a single story roof line) and it gets very cold. I do not like the smell of wood burning in my house and you loose a lot of heat that way anyway, right? What do you suggest?
Hearthman  
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 1, 2009 6:41:46 PM(UTC)
Hearthman

Groups: Expert

Get a pro to perform a Level II inspection first. Then, ask him about a top damper/ rain cap/ animal guard.

HTH,
Hearthman

Edit: I tried responding to the question about rain entry and it jumped. I think we have BOTS or bugs in the site.
Admin / APP Team  
#13 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2009 3:38:34 PM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
No, everything is fine. Your reply, even if it was meant for an earlier post, will be placed at the end because all posts are sorted by time.

Rich, asant's post was removed. Someone has too much time on their hands.

Happy New Year!
Jaronbaer  
#14 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 1:38:44 AM(UTC)
Jaronbaer

Buy G Star And Save Big - Low US Shipping & Fast!Summer collection now on sale. Save up to 70%. Shop now!Low Prices On G Star. G Star Reduced! Buy Save on Wholesale G-star Find NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price! And Save Big Designer Closeout Sales Buy Direct from China Factories. Sale Prices Latest Fashions and Styles on Sale Name Brands on Sale!
davidwilson8285  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:58:54 AM(UTC)
davidwilson8285

Man
Canada

This is a nice post. I am a travel blogger. Read my blog: delta airlines booking
wilhelmsmith  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:45:30 PM(UTC)
wilhelmsmith

American Samoa

Air Canada is the banner transporter and the biggest carrier of Canada by armada size and travelers conveyed. The carrier, established in 1937, gives planned and contract air transport for travelers and loads to 207 destinations around the world. It is an establishing individual from the Star Alliance. Air Canada's corporate central command is in Montreal, Quebec, while its biggest center point is at Toronto Pearson International Airport. The aircraft's provincial help is Air Canada Express.

Air Canada Reservations
sagarshort  
#17 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 8:01:53 PM(UTC)
sagarshort

India

Thanks for your article. It was interesting and informative.
Here I also want to suggest your reader who usually any problem related to Travel agency the best point contact to Rakesh Sir. So do hurry and avail the best deals and get work of to check different websites for offers.
It is a platform where you can Find Contact Information for all the airlines, Assistance with booking your flights, and vacation packages easily. It helps you to save both, your money and your time.

Orient Vacations

Edited by user Friday, November 20, 2020 8:04:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ibw news  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:46:49 PM(UTC)
ibw news

India

Thank you for sharing your article and I hope you will share some more information about this..keep sharing!! and please visit our website.
India Broadcasting World brings you a complete package of the latest happenings Aoccuring in the Media & Entertainment Industry, Telecom Sector, Broadcasting & Cable TV Services in form of news, articles, guest articles.

IBW
Regulation
indianbroadcasting  
#19 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 11:11:16 PM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you for sharing your article and I hope you will share some more information about this..keep sharing!! and please visit our website.
India Broadcasting World brings you a complete package of the latest happenings Aoccuring in the Media & Entertainment Industry, Telecom Sector, Broadcasting & Cable TV Services in form of news, articles, guest articles.

Indian broadcasting

fred94  
#20 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 8:01:49 PM(UTC)
fred94

United Kingdom

Great advice, Thanks for offering...
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply