Discuss

Fridgidaire Gallery series Side-by-Side built 08/95

in

General Talk

. "

The model # is partialy worn off. I can only see FGS*****, can any tell what the rest of the

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > General Talk » Fridgidaire Gallery series Side-by-Side built 08/95

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Boomer1970 is on a distinguished road
Question Fridgidaire Gallery series Side-by-Side built 08/95

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

The model # is partialy worn off. I can only see FGS*****, can any tell what the rest of the numbers are? Fridgidaire Gallery Side-By-Side, Almond color, built in 08/95. I need the Ice Tray Assembly.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Administrator
APP Team

Admin / APP Team has disabled reputation

There are typically two places where a model number is listed on a fridge. One is on the inner side of the door and another is a small tag usually inside the fresh food or freezer compartment. The door tag has a partial model number while the other tag has complete model and serial numbers. Check both tags and let me know what you find.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:38 AM

Boomer1970 is on a distinguished road
Default Need Ice container for V (Frigidaire Gallery Side-by-Side)

I have a Frigidaire frigerator Gallery Side-by-Side, built in 08/95, Model #FRS26XGCD1. I need the Ice container or assembly. A plain ice container will. I just need something to hold the ice.
Thanks
Scott
Old 10-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Administrator
APP Team

Admin / APP Team has disabled reputation

Looks like the ice container for this model is no longer available. Frigidaire has discontinued making it. I can find one from a different model or brand, but it won't be the same size and I'm not sure if you'd be able to make it work.

- Breakdown diagrams for [url=http://www.appliancepartspros.com/partsearch/model.aspx?diagram_id=217999&&model_id=114009]Model FRS26XGCD1[/url]
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.