Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jimbeau  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2008 9:58:08 AM(UTC)
Jimbeau

Groups: Registered

I hear one click as I start the dryer and the tumbling begins. There seems to be no heat. When I turn off I hear one click again. I changed the ignitor and the solinoid coils. The original ignitor read 46 ohms and the new one reads 18 ohms. The new ignitor seems a bit different because the ceramic part is a bit larger but the metal part seems identical and it fits in the place fine so I believe it is the correct part for my unit. I checked continuity on the thermal fuse, radiant sensor and the thermostat that are all located in the same area around the gas tubing assembly. All of these parts read 0 ohms, which I believe is fine. I removed the exhaust tubing to see if that was the problem and it still would not heat up. I have not looked inside to see if there is glowing or anything while the machine tumbles. I do not believe there is a view hole. Please help!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.