Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pctechtv  
#1 Posted: : Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:19:53 PM(UTC)
pctechtv

Groups: Registered

I have a whirlpool refrigerator that does not seem to be working. Before this problem, it was working fine. The door was left open because of a broken drawer jamming. I came to it and discovered water on the floor. I shut the door after that it and seemed like the fridge was defrosting. I did what I’ve done in the past with other fridges and shut it off for a few hours then cut it back on. Now it does not seem to be working at all. When it runs, it is making many clicking sounds that I can’t say that I’ve heard before. I saw some advice about whirlpool refrigerators that said to leave it off for 24 hours. I have done this and it seems like it’s doing the same thing. Could somebody suggest problem I might have? Thanks

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.