Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bbrinegar  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:23:02 PM(UTC)
bbrinegar

Groups: Registered

I'm uncertain which direction to go. I believe i either have a bad interface or a bad control board. For a time now the dryer will just randomly beep while it's running but continues to run normally. I did find that it seemed to do it less if I left the door open thinking that possibly the controls were getting overly moist. That did seem to help or it was simply lucky. Yesterday the cycle selector on the unit only lit up on the "touch up" cycle no matter where the actual dial was set. I then switched it to "touch up" and tried starting it but it wouldn't start. With that i felt it was likely best to unplug. It stayed unplugged all day then in the evening i plugged it back in and everything seemed to work perfectly on the dial and did verify it would start. I never did use it to dry clothing but rather went back after letting it set plugged in for 30 minutes and found that it was doing the same with the dial as it was before but this time the unit would start the drying cycle...whatever cycle that truly was.

thoughts?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.