Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
abishagenaden  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:58:58 AM(UTC)
abishagenaden

Groups: Registered

My tenant's Eurotech dryer has started snagging her clothes -- the initial culprit seems to be a worn/loose front seal (?).

I've been calling companies in the Los Angeles area to see who can service the dryer but almost none have heard of this brand, and some say they suspect original/OEM replacement parts might be necessary based on my description of the problem.

The dryer is at least 10 years old, so replacing it completely is certainly an option. But before I resort to that I'd still at least like to get a definitive opinion from someone who is familiar with the brand/model. One technician not familiar with the brand estimated the parts+service repair cost (assuming I'm able to find someone and get the part) would be at least $200+.

After some internet digging I found that Eurotech used to be under a company called "AM Appliance Group", which in turn is related to ASKO. I called ASKO, who said they no longer support Eurotech, but they gave me a number to call. I called, but of course no one picked up and I had to leave a message. The number seemed to be GORENJE's, which looks like a European appliance company with a limited US presence, but that has an office in Plano TX.

I'm waiting for them to return my call, but in the meantime, does anyone know of a technician or company who is familiar with the Eurotech brand in the Los Angeles area?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.