|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Whirlpool Duet Steam Dryer runs but no heat
Model Number: WED9600TW0 Brand: Whirlpool Age: 5 - 10 years
Whirlpool Duet Steam Dryer is running but not heating.
1. Ran diagnostic tests
2. Receiving L2 "Low Line Voltage and F22 "Outlet Thermistor Open"
3. No breakers tripped, 240 measured at outlet, 240 at power cord connection
4. Ordered and replaced Dryer thermister after completing test
5. Still getting L2 and F31
6. Ordered and replaced Machine Control Electronics board after completing test
7. Still getting L2 and F31
8. Determined no continuity for the Thermal Cut-Off
9. Slammed on floor as shown on video and after second try getting continuity from the Thermal Cut-Off
10. No more L2 or F31 and dryer is heating once again
11. Dryer running and heating for short time 1 to 2 minutes then stops with flashing F22
12. Tested on different setting and same issue with F22
13. Watched Heater Element heat up go off and heat up again and at that point is when dryer stops and flashing F22 appears
Need help with next steps needed.
Thanks you in advance for your assistance.
Ads By Google
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Whirlpool Duet w/ Steam getting to hot||delta co||Dryer Repair||5||09-17-2013 10:46 AM|
|Whirlpool Duet runs but no email@example.com||Dryer Repair||0||12-08-2012 05:17 PM|
|Whirlpool Duet Steam Dryer had water in vent hose||dlhord||Dryer Repair||6||09-10-2012 05:19 PM|
|whirlpool duet steam||bluejohn||Washer Repair||1||08-10-2011 09:37 AM|
|whirlpool duet steam||wapiwulo||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||1||05-24-2011 12:08 PM|