|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Burn marks on clothes
Model Number: SDG515DAWW Brand: Maytag Age: 1 - 5 years
over 6 months ago I started to notice burn marks on light-colored clothes. My friend took the dryer to test it. Here is a list of thing that he did:
1) Clean up - blow out lint.
2) Removed lint on inside floor.
3) Screw or tape burned wired - white and brown on the floor.
4) Test thermal switch.
5) Clean door rubber gasket.
6) Rebond felt to lint trap.
7) Rebond all labels.
8) Make sheet metal cover for rear opening.
9) Replace coils.
10) Check for continuity wires to thermostat valve coil kit and radiant sensor.
11) Check for 110 V to burner assy.
12) Test igniter.
13) Test flames sensor.
However the dryer still burns the clothes even though it works on ultracare.
Anyone has an idea what might be the problem?
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Dryer leaving burn marks on clothes||denvermojo||Dryer Repair||0||07-05-2011 06:25 PM|
|Dryer making burn marks?||selander||Dryer Repair||1||04-29-2010 06:51 AM|
|dryer leaving burn marks||kevnov||Dryer Repair||1||10-15-2008 10:16 PM|
|Dryer leaving burn marks||skolnabber||Dryer Repair||4||08-08-2008 04:05 PM|
|Dryer leaves burn marks on clothes||abusaft1||Dryer Repair||0||02-23-2008 05:17 AM|