Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yankeeh8ter12  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:20:46 PM(UTC)
yankeeh8ter12

Groups: Registered

Whirlpool Duet Dryer sounds horrible, it clicks rhythmically about once every second, the drum makes a terrible grinding noise when it rotates, and it makes a very loud squeaking noise when it is rotating. This machine is brand new and sears service is seriously no help. I really would rather not call a whirlpool tech out but I will if I have to. Thanks!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:41:08 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Call whirlpool directly and tell them your experience with the sears tech and see if they can send another authorized servicer in your area to check it out. The Duet series both washers and dryers suck especially if you bought them from Costco.
SearsCare  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:02:22 AM(UTC)
SearsCare

Originally Posted by: yankeeh8ter12 Go to Quoted Post
Whirlpool Duet Dryer sounds horrible, it clicks rhythmically about once every second, the drum makes a terrible grinding noise when it rotates, and it makes a very loud squeaking noise when it is rotating. This machine is brand new and sears service is seriously no help. I really would rather not call a whirlpool tech out but I will if I have to. Thanks!

Yankeeh8ter12,
We truly apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your dryer. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. We can truly understand how important it is to have your dryer working properly. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (yankeeh8ter12) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
Thank you,
Liz R.
Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply