Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billchapjr  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 6:17:00 PM(UTC)
billchapjr

Groups: Registered

I have a Maytag Maxima Md6000xde Dryer SN M23302039. This unit is just over 1 year old and has gotten very noisy.

At first it would start out quite then started getting louder after it ran a little while, then the last few days it has gotten to the point where it starts out noisy. The noise is loud vibration almost like a bearing but with out the squeal..

I took the dryer apart and cleaned every thing checked the drum support bearings, the felt seals and the motor, I even added a few drops of oil on the bearing shafts. When I but the dryer back together it stills has a loud sound to it the noise level hasn't decreased. Any Ideas, I suspect the Drum support rollers. The belt looks good with no signs of wear.

Thanks

Billchapjr :confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.