Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jhilts1  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:36:54 PM(UTC)
jhilts1

Groups: Registered

I recently have had clothes getting stuck up in the top of the drum... above the door opening. Some ended up torn or with nasty black streaks on them. However, I aso noticed that there is now a hole (larger than a square inch in size) inside the drum where the clothes turn. I covered the hole with some heat resistant duct tape so clothes do not catch on that hole now. Clothes are still catching in the area above the door opening. I also just noticed that the door is missing paint and some metal as well along with rut that has been recreated. I cn move the drum if I stick my finger through the hole. Ultimately, I know I need to replace the felt... but what else should I do and replace? I am manly concerned with the drum and to stop any further damage it is doing. I am afraid to use it and cause more damage.... so I need to figre out a it asap. Any help... please!

Joanna
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.