Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madmoe  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 4:40:21 PM(UTC)
madmoe

Groups: Registered

runs fine timer works no heat I have checked all high limit switches and fuses total of four and even jumped them replaced the heating element it had gone out before thought it was the same problem didnt work so i replaced the motor that was working fine becausde i was thinking it may be the mtr switch. also made sure that I got 220 to the machine and at the block got 110 on the red and black wire at the main control switch while i was at it I went ahead and put a belt on while I had it torn apart. Now the bad part still nop heat ripped a hole in my wifes kit floor moving this boat anchor around she is POd at me any sugestions anybody besides buying a new dryer I have over a hundred in parts on this now good part found two dollars and forty two cents in change inside the case
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

denman  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:36:10 AM(UTC)
denman

Groups: Senior Expert

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Here are your parts
Parts for Kenmore Dryer 11062722101 - AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the wiring diagram.

[COLOR="Blue"]runs fine timer works no heat[/COLOR]
Does the timer run/advance in both timed dry and auto cycles?
If it does then you know that the voltage, motor's centrifugal switch and the heater are OK.

If the above is OK.
Unplug the unit and one wire at timer switch 2 and measure across the switch, should be 0 ohms. The timer should be set at mid-cycle timed dry high heat.
Unplugging one side ensures that you do not read an alternate/parallel circuit path. Also use the most sensitive scale on your meter.

[COLOR="Blue"]also made sure that I got 220 to the machine and at the block got 110 on the red and black wire at the main control switch[/COLOR]
Not sure what switch you are referring to.
File Attachment(s):
62722101.pdf (214kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply