Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
emariechaudhry@gmail.com  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:48:21 AM(UTC)
emariechaudhry@gmail.com

Groups: Registered

This washing machine began not spinning the clothes out about 2 weeks after I washed some clothes with dried up tar on them.
The clothes come out soaked and I have to wring them out by hand before putting in the dryer. However, I opened up the back panel to see if any hoses were clogged. I took off the black hose by unscrewing the metal clamp and it looks like it was hooked up to a square plastic type water pump that has a black round rubber gasget over the opening with a small hole in the middle where the water enters the black hose to empty out. I was wondering if the pump is blocked or clogged up???
Also, the rubber gasget surrounding the front door has dried tar all in the groove in the entire circumference of the gasget... and a 2 inch cut in the gasget. When I opened the back up, there also was water setting in the bottom of the tray, that I tried soaking up with a towel.
***bottom line,,, did I ruin the washer and make it too costly to fix??? or is there an easy fix.. Please tell..thank you.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.