Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
srmst44  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2011 12:21:39 PM(UTC)
srmst44

Groups: Registered

I bought this dryer in November of '08 and it was delivered and installed in Feb '09. Lately I've noticed that when we use the sensor dry setting once it gets down to about 5 minutes left it will add another hour onto the time. However, if you check the clothes they are dry and hot to the touch. When we switch it over to time dry I put it on high heat for 60 minutes (which is the longest time setting), but when I check the clothes after an hour the clothes are still damp. I put the dryer back on for 30 minutes and after that cycle most of the clothes are usually dry, but some are still damp. We have taken off the vent hose sucked it out and then replaced it. We have also sucked out the entire lint trap area with a shop vac. We have also just recently replaced the sensors. After we sucked out the dryer it seemed to work correctly a few times. It also worked a few times after we cleaned the old sensors (which is what led us to replacing them). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.