Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nirvananight  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:20:10 AM(UTC)
nirvananight

Groups: Registered

Hi. I have a Kenmore elite oasis dryer model 110.77086600. What happens is when I press power, red light for clean lint filter flashes (which it always did since I bought it brand new), digital minute timer comes on, and then when I press start, the red light for clean filter goes away and the dryer starts up (everything normal up to this point since day I bought it). What happens now is it will start for few seconds to minutes then completely shuts off. If I press power or start right after it shuts off, no display or lights come on the interface. I have to unplug and let it sit for 10 minutes and then it will do the same as above and stops after either few seconds or minutes. The internal drum light does work. Any ideas what is causing this? FYI. I have cleaned the lint vent and filter. I've never let my filter get too clogged from day 1. Always empty after 3 uses. Please help before I have to succumb to an expensive repair call!! Thanks in advance guys! :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.