Discuss

Dryer Parts

in

Dryer Repair

. "

It is not a long job to install them and I'll give it a try. You can return it any

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dryer Repair » Dryer Parts

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

It is not a long job to install them and I'll give it a try. You can return it any time if you ordered from APP.

Gene.

P.S. Did you have any problem with the lower temperature?

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com

Last edited by Gene : 08-04-2011 at 04:34 PM.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 08-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Administrator
APP Team

Adam / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallisonb View Post
Gene;
Got the coils and the thermostat heater in yesterday. Measured the continuity and resistance and found no continuity on the latter at any range on the resistance meter (and yes I do have the probes plugged into the right holes). Just wanted to get verification from you that I recieved a faulty part before I contact a customer service.

Thanks

Dear mallisonb,

We were unable to find any orders under the email address you provided for your forum registration. If you purchased them from us please feel free to call our toll free number 1-877-477-7278 with your complete model and serial number so we can send you a replacement. Defective parts do not have to be returned. The manufacturer requires you to hold them for 30 days.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:24 AM

mallisonb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam / APP Team View Post
Dear mallisonb,

We were unable to find any orders under the email address you provided for your forum registration. If you purchased them from us please feel free to call our toll free number 1-877-477-7278 with your complete model and serial number so we can send you a replacement. Defective parts do not have to be returned. The manufacturer requires you to hold them for 30 days.
Adam;
I went on live chat with Nikki and took care of the problem late last night. The order number is actually tied to another email address that is associated with my paypal account. If you still need to close that loop, I can call in or you can touch base with Nikki on life chat. Let me know.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Administrator
APP Team

Adam / APP Team is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallisonb View Post
Adam;
I went on live chat with Nikki and took care of the problem late last night. The order number is actually tied to another email address that is associated with my paypal account. If you still need to close that loop, I can call in or you can touch base with Nikki on life chat. Let me know.

Thanks

As long as you have been taken care of all should be good. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. We are here to help you in every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing Appliance Parts Pros.com
Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 PM

SimpsonTisdale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin / APP Team View Post
Dryer thermal fuses, igniters, valve coils, heating elements, drum belts, bearings, and other common dryer parts can be found here - dryer parts - no model number required.

I had heard from a technician that every brand product have a model number and when replace the product. First check its model and then replace it with the same model number otherwise it cause any serious damage of the product.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpsonTisdale View Post
I had heard from a technician that every brand product have a model number and when replace the product. First check its model and then replace it with the same model number otherwise it cause any serious damage of the product.
I'm assuming you meant "parts", not the whole dryer.

If you click on the link provided in this post, you'll see the page with a common parts grouped by part names and manufacturers. Every part has its own description. It's a good idea to use such search if you don't have the model number of your dryer or you would like to save your time.

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 AM

substructure is on a distinguished road

I'm new at this, so be patient with me. I want to learn and do it right.
My dryer works but blows cold air.

I checked the thermostat and it seems to be fine. I checked the cutoff and I get (1) on the multimeter. So I though I just needed to change that out. Then I was told that if one goes they both go - cutoff and thermostat. Is that true?
Old 03-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

What is the complete model number of the dryer?

Gene.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:45 PM

cunghuunguyen is on a distinguished road

Gene
could you please tell me how to test hi limit thermistor , recycling thermostat
thanks

Cung
Old 08-12-2013, 11:30 PM

katrinajohnson is on a distinguished road

I have Whirlpool dryer Model #: WED70HEBW and its drum belt not working smoothly when it take start i make sound like a big buss so what do you suggest me that issue???
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.