Appliance Repair Forum

Appliance Repair Forum (
-   Dryer Repair (
-   -   Where is my heat fuse? (

luatnguyen5303 02-01-2011 02:46 PM

Where is my heat fuse?
My Gas Dryer model number is DPGT750GC1WW and s/n VG700368M. I read that my dryer runs on 2 fuses/breakers switches, and one of them might be blown or flipped. As a result my dryer still tumbles but no heat comes out. I would like to replace these blown fuses or turn on my flipped breaker switch. Can you direct me to a place where i can buy fuses, and also the location or the fuse in my dryer because i have not a clue where it is. Thank you.

Gene 02-01-2011 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Run the dryer in the Service Test Mode as described in the attached file and post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric DPGT750GC1WW Gas dryer |


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17