Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ltubbe  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:12:27 PM(UTC)
ltubbe

Groups: Registered

My stack Kenmore Dryer suddenly stopped - I opened the door to check if the load was dry (I'm not the most patient person...) and closed it back and pushed start - and NOTHING... Door seem to be closing ok; heard 'click' as normal, but no sound, humming, or anything when I pushed the start button. Checked the breaker; seemed fine, but I flipped it off and back on anyway. NOTHING... I Google'd and got to your forum. I read a few of the threads; turned the drum by hand, clicked the door close latch (seemed normal) closed, and pushed start - NOTHING... Shook the dryer and knocked off my laundry bottle and broke the bottle cap - stuff all over the floor - pushed start - NOTHING... Came back and read for a while longer and went back to see if it would miraculously start - AND IT DID. Now I'm not sure what to do. Call for repair? Wait to see if it happens again? Any suggestions on what might cause this?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.