Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scarletnoel@yahoo.com  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:22:57 PM(UTC)
scarletnoel@yahoo.com

Groups: Registered

My Maytag Dryer quit drying. I am getting air flow. So I replaced all the termal fuses, hi-limit thermostat, another thermostat and thermistor. Still no heat. I have a voltage meter and have no idea about how to use it despite all the reading i did on multiply feedbacks. The heater box is not heating up. When I took it out to replace the fuses and thermostat I did not see any evidence of breakage. I have an auto dry cycle and a time dry cycle on the machine. Everything on the control panel seems to be working and the timer even still counts down. So without know how to use a voltage meter I i am still no where with this. Please help me:) Lady wanting to learn how to take care of the dryer.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.