Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
crz4cats  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:54:30 PM(UTC)
crz4cats

Groups: Registered

Dryer worked fine yesterday. This morning it would not start but the light comes on when the door is opened and shuts off when the door is closed. I have unplugged it, reset the breaker and even removed the back panel and made sure the cord looked good and pushed all the connections in. After I pushed in the connections it started back up. I then stopped it to make sure it was heating, which it was, and then tried to restart it but it would not start. Motor works fine, belt is not broken, maybe something with the start switch or a loose connection???? I cannot figure out how to get the rest of the back off to follow the wires. Please let me know if you can help. The model number is dbsr463eg6ww.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.