Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
krowy1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2010 7:34:11 AM(UTC)
krowy1

Groups: Registered

I have an amana Gas dryer (DLG330RAW). It turns on, flame comes on, then after some time cycles off. The clothes do not dry. Drum rotates. Timer will advance in time dry mode, does not advance in senor dry mode. I have checked the cycling thermostat it has conductivity and when heated with a small flame clicks and close the other position with conductivity. I checked the thermostat heater and it has conductivity. I replaced the thermal fuse (It did not have conductivity) but it did not resolve problem. The limit thermostat has conductivity but it bounces around from 134 ohms to .6 ohms. I checked the flame sensor (when the dryer was cool) and it has conductivity (but I am not sure what it is supposed to be) I check the gas coils and they all have conductivity within the proper range. This dryer does NOT have a moisture sensor. The vent is not clog nor is the weather hood. I cleaned the area around the cycling thermostat. We rarely use dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener. Seals all seam to be in good condition with no leaks. I am at a loss. I am still leaning towards the flame sensor and or limit thermostat but could it be the coils?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.