Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Longjack  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:57:33 AM(UTC)
Longjack

Groups: Registered

Unit stopped working completely and verified that thermal fuse and micro switch at door handle are fine. However in trying to reconnect everthing, I cannot seem to get the door handle/lever into correct position. Managed to put a shim in microswitch (so it closes) and I can run washer - everything works fine, but I need to get the top front panel back on properly.
One big question - Is the metal rod (with small spring on it) supposed to fit into a hole on back side of front panel (in between the 2 screw holes for securing the panel to inside panel)? If so, I cannot seem to get the curved angled end of that rod to go into that hole...
Is there a diagram somewhere I can view arrangment, or any other suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.