Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NautilusOwner  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 5:43:28 PM(UTC)
NautilusOwner

Groups: Registered

I have a GE Nautilus Dish washer which is about 5 years old. Recently it stopped draining the water.. I checked and replaced the piston and nut assembly. Checked the solenoid which seems to be working and making noise during the washing / rinsing cycle. Even after this, water won't drain still collects a lot of water , atleast 3 gallons, at the bottom.. The motor sems to run continuously without stopping until the drying cycle begins.. Need help to repair this ... Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

MkBrennanMD  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:12:19 PM(UTC)
MkBrennanMD

Groups: Registered

I had the same problem. The dishwasher would run, and at theend of the cycle there was water still inside the machine. I'm not an applianceexpert, but I just went through some troubleshooting.

Turn the power off, pull the unit out, and disconnect allthe hoses. Get some towels because waterwill start leaking out of the bottom. Inmy case, I removed all the hoses, including the one that connected to thedisposal. I blew through the ends ofeach hose, and right away I found one hose that was obstructed .This stuffbuilds up over time, almost like someone's artery, and once clogged, your bestbet is to throw it out, and get a new hose. Its a cheap solution, and isusually the cause.
Your problem sounds identical to mine...it was easy to fix...watch this video. Hope it helps.. gluck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7uaA2NZKl0

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply