Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CaptnDale  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:03:02 AM(UTC)
CaptnDale

Groups: Registered

My dishwasher is giving a cl code but I know the switch is made I have power going in and out.All the connections look good. The ribbon looks clean and good. Is the next step to change the control board or am I missing something. Thanks in advance. I wish I found this site a long time ago.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sandsnglobe  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 12:48:19 PM(UTC)
sandsnglobe

Originally Posted by: CaptnDale Go to Quoted Post
My dishwasher is giving a cl code but I know the switch is made I have power going in and out.All the connections look good. The ribbon looks clean and good. Is the next step to change the control board or am I missing something. Thanks in advance. I wish I found this site a long time ago.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.....DID YOU EVER GET YOUR'S FIXED? IF SO WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO DO. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
raleigh2715  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2011 2:10:18 PM(UTC)
raleigh2715

Hi all, same problem as both of you described, I keep getting the CL error code on my Frigidaire dishwasher, model nr is PLD2850RDC2.

Any advice on how you managed to clear the error on your system would be appreciated.
ROBERT HYSER  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 10:02:58 AM(UTC)
ROBERT HYSER

Originally Posted by: raleigh2715 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all, same problem as both of you described, I keep getting the CL error code on my Frigidaire dishwasher, model nr is PLD2850RDC2.

Any advice on how you managed to clear the error on your system would be appreciated.

FRIDGIDAIRE MODEL FDB2810LDC0 about 6 yrs old.
I also get the CL code flashing along with the washing light. Found small amount of water in bottom of unit. Upon futher invetigation after removing the filters found a piece of glass imbeded by motor enabeling it to turn. Removed what I could see of the glass but unit still not working. removed the plugs that go directly to the motor and run jumper wire to the AC input and tried running the motor by itself, just a hum so quickly removed 110 VAC. Removed DW moved it to the bench removed the motor assy and motor would not turn by hand. Assumed motor assy was shot. Ordered new motor assy cleaned all part and seals, re installed new motor etc set it all up on my bench to field test it, but ugah CL light and washing light came on again. Sooo now I am thinking that something else burned up, hope not the $196.00 treminal board. Any sugestion on how to test the board or any thing else I may be missing? What is the purpose of the Hall Sensor? Also on wireing diagram there is a User Interface Switch, what is this and were is it? Thanking all in advance.
Bob H
raleigh2715  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:46:50 PM(UTC)
raleigh2715

replacing the main board solved the issue for me.

Check for competing prices online, I found prices ranging from $130 to $160 USD, bought the cheaper one and everything worked fine after installation
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply