Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gumper  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 7, 2008 7:55:34 AM(UTC)
Gumper

Groups: Registered

Doesn't fill w/ water. When pushing any wash button, an "F" appears on the display. Reading other posts, I see the likely culprit is either the float valve of inlet valve. I'm not sure of the correct part number.

One last thing, the local repair guys can't get to it for SIX (6) weeks! I'm fairly handy & could probably do it myself except I can't figure how to access the innards of the thing.

Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Jcsodano  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:22:07 PM(UTC)
Jcsodano

Groups: Registered

On my Thermador DW, I first take off the kick panel at bottom front.
Then remove 2 screws each side on front jamb, behind black gasket. Gently pull side panels off by lifting upwards and outwards. this gives you access to the under tray where all the components and wiring is. The door skin comes off by removing screws on inside edges of door. The bottom tray comes loose by removing two screws each side at front bottom (behind kick panel) and one screw each side on back at bottom of wash chamber flange. Tilt DW onto back, pry the door counter spring brackets out from bottom of plastic tray with a small screwdriver to release the tension holding the tray in place. This should give you access tho the innards. Good luck.

Requires torx head driver, flat screw driver, small adjustable wrench. Great big hammer....... (just kidding)

Check solenoid valve behind kick panel where the water line attaches....
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply