Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brendonm  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:59:20 PM(UTC)
brendonm

Groups: Registered

The rollers for the upper rack have broken on my KITCHENAID upper wheel assembly. I have the replacement parts. How do I take the old ones off. I initially tried a flathead screwdriver thinking they would pop off, but that did not seem to be working. I did not want to put too much pressure on them in case there was another method.
Thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Davidsdoitmyself  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2010 11:08:34 AM(UTC)
Davidsdoitmyself

Brendonm,
did you find the answer to this?

later....nevermind, found answer. the plastic "stops" can be removed by placing finger on inside of upper rack at top of stop, press and this releases stop. remove from top.

Originally Posted by: brendonm Go to Quoted Post
The rollers for the upper rack have broken on my KITCHENAID upper wheel assembly. I have the replacement parts. How do I take the old ones off. I initially tried a flathead screwdriver thinking they would pop off, but that did not seem to be working. I did not want to put too much pressure on them in case there was another method.
Thank you!
frogdbs  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:12:02 PM(UTC)
frogdbs

I see you found your answer. I have not, however. I have a broken wheel on the rack adjuster as well. I can unscrew the old shaft, but do not know where to find a new screw on wheel. Where did you get your, and what was the part number if you know it?

Thanks,

David
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply