Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Skinner  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2008 4:14:06 AM(UTC)
Skinner

Groups: Registered

The dishes on our top rack are coming out completly dirty. Seems like the spinning arm that is supposed to celant hem from underneath is not working properly. We have checked for clogs in the upper arm features and have found none so far. Any ideas?:(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Skinner  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:34:47 AM(UTC)
Skinner

We just ran it again and it seems like water is definitely not coming out of that upper revilving arm under the top rack. HELP!

Bottom dishes look great!
dykstrajd  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:58:01 AM(UTC)
dykstrajd

The top rack in my dishwasher wont clean the dishes anymore. Instead it leaves a very greasy film on them especially on the clear plastics. Plus food debris is left also. I have replaced the feed tube (found a cracked rubber in one of the top rack flappers), the chopper assembly (found and removed all crud at the same time) and the check valve plus I have refilled my rinse agent compartment and ran a mix of vinegar and baking soda. i am at my wits end!! I have also opened and closed the door during a wash cycle and both upper and lower arms seem to be rotating. I am not sure how much water is supposed to be in the bottom during a cycle but there didn't appear to be much (1/2" maybe??). Also it might be worth mentioning that my hot water heater is turned up and i do get go pressure. I am suspecting a bad fill valve? a float problem? computer sequencing wrong? New detergent with low phosphates?? I cant find the symptoms on any of the other forums or threads. I do have a water softner that i have had since before getting the dishwasher 3 years ago so cant imagine that is it? I recently repositioned the drain vent slightly (mounted it underneath new countertops). It only does it on the top rack which is the most confusing???? I would also like to know how the drying agent gets dispersed? there doesn't seem to any hoses or openings in its container. Thanks you for any advice i hop ei have painted a good enough pictur
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply