Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Carlton  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2008 3:44:35 PM(UTC)
Carlton

Groups: Registered

Yesterday, we had a power interruption for just a second. Dishwasher worked fine before, but would not work at all after power came back on. No lights on the control panel, no nothing. I checked circuit breakers, and no problems there. The double receptacle where the dishwasher plugs in also has the garbage disposal plugged in and it works fine. Tried dishwasher plug in socket that dishwasher uses, but no success( I did remember to turn the wall switch on that activates the dishwasher for this test.) I assumed that there must have been a power surge, so today bought a new electronic control, but this is apparently not the problem. After replacing with new electronic control, still cannot get lights or any response. Would there be a reset button anywhere that needs to be pushed? Any suggestions would be welcome.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.