Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Danfros  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 14, 2008 1:10:18 PM(UTC)
Danfros

Groups: Registered

My ge profile doesn't seem to be filling properly. When i start the unit the water valve energizes and starts to fill the unit. After about 10 seconds the pump turns on and the water valve turns off. At this point the unit makes all kinds of noise because there isn't enough water to keep the pump full. I pulled the service sheet from the bottom of the unit and it said to check water supply valve and inlet screen. Screen is clean and water valve is fully open. Water pressure seems to be fine as well. With the unit in service mode i can turn the water valve on and the unit fills but stops before it gets to the float. if i do it a few times i can get the water level up and when i turn the pump on it seems to work fine. I also noticed if i put the unit in service mode run one fill cycle and then turn on the pump the unit starts to fill again and seems to work fine. I can't find any sequence of operation for this unit, water level or how long the water fill valve should stay open. Any info on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.