Discuss

bosch dishwasher troubleshoot manual

in

Dishwasher Repair

. "

I have an old kenmore ultra wash dishwasher, it stopped working, no water no power to anything, where can I

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dishwasher Repair » bosch dishwasher troubleshoot manual

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2015, 12:01 PM

ceramicmaker is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I have an old kenmore ultra wash dishwasher, it stopped working, no water no power to anything, where can I find the fuse for this, sorry model unknown. the door locks ok, but no power, so I am sure it has to be a fuse.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 01-26-2016, 09:39 AM

marlont is on a distinguished road

Great Share!...If you misplace your original manual or bought the appliance used, it can be a time intensive task to find the appliance service manual online.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:18 AM

mkayi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this troubleshooting manual!
Old 03-03-2016, 10:18 PM

Sakura Appliance Repair is on a distinguished road
Default dishwasher

we can help
Appliance
Old 04-21-2016, 09:49 AM

gteasley is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know about a bosh model # shx46a It will not drain. Can I test for this before ordering parts
Old 03-24-2017, 09:47 AM

bcollinge is on a distinguished road

This is great, thanks!
Old 04-10-2017, 10:51 PM

jamesgluten is on a distinguished road
Default hey, your problem is solved

Hey, i see you are facing a lot of problem due to your dishwasher..Well i have the solution to your problem i found this link on internet..really a helping article Bosch Dishwasher Error Codes: E15, E22, E01, E09 | Error Codes Pro . You can find your solution here.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:09 PM

kli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydfaust View Post
Hi, Thanks for the info. My 2006 SHE45 had the heater prong burnt out in the control module as did most of the models in this thread. I'd like to report that all is working great with the rather quick and painless repair.

Thanks again.

Burnt in Buffalo
I'm having a similar issue with my she45m05uc/50. Based on the symptoms (abnormally long runs, lukewarm wash etc) it seems like it could be a burnt out solder joint connection. Unfortunately I got as far as the control panel cover. I was able to partially open it, but the design is different than what is mentioned in this thread and in the guide i followed below. One side of it doesn't even appear to be able to open despite the back being hinged. I'm afraid of using any more force than I already have for fear of breaking the cover.

Through the portion i was able to open, i was able to view most of the board. As far as I could tell, I couldn't see any damaged connections. However, I can't be 100% certain. Does anyone have any advice on how to open my particular model's cover? Or thoughts on possible other causes of what is happening?

Thanks,
Kelvin

Oh, also the Error Code I get when hitting the 2 mode buttons + Power is: C6
I haven't come across what that means.

Bosch SHU43 Dishwasher Repair - Dishwasher keeps running (Stuff)

Last edited by kli : 04-11-2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Very likely you would need to remove the outer door panel fist. Try to follow the instructions from attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: doc How to replace control module.doc (129.5 KB, 3 views)

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 04-13-2017, 09:16 AM

kli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Very likely you would need to remove the outer door panel fist. Try to follow the instructions from attached file.
Hi Gene -

Thanks for the reply!

I actually did remove the outer door panel as well as separating the fascia console from the frame. However I there were no tabs as far as I could tell that would allow me to separate the control module from the frame. And I was unable to open the control module cover completely, as one side of it didn't even appear to have an opening all the way around.

I will try to post some pictures when I get home tonight.

Any thoughts on what the code C6 means?
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.