Discuss

bosch dishwasher troubleshoot manual

in

Dishwasher Repair

. "

You can find all instructions as well as the service manual and more useful information in one of our previous

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Dishwasher Repair » bosch dishwasher troubleshoot manual

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

You can find all instructions as well as the service manual and more useful information in one of our previous threads: bosch dishwasher troubleshoot manual

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for Bosch SHU6806 UC/12 (FD 8003-) | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 06-02-2012, 03:31 PM

JEC63 is on a distinguished road
Default Bosch dishwasher flooding

We are having a problem with our Bosch....FLOODED BIG TIME---water spilling out everywhere---only seems to happen on the "full wash" (not the quick wash).

We've checked everything internal like the food grinder, drains etc...

Just pulled it out from the wall and not sure where to go from here.

We over use our dishwasher sometimes running 2 to 3 loads a day....so not something we can really live without.

Any suggestions/starting points/tips or tricks would be most helpful.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

What is the complete model number of the dishwasher?

Did you pinpoint the water leak?

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 07-17-2012, 01:03 PM

spelunkerd is on a distinguished road
Default I posted a repair video

Thanks to all of those who contributed to this thread, especially crhisscw who added the more recent service training manual. In the spirit of paying this kind of altruistic effort forward, I did a detailed Youtube video showing how I replaced the impeller of my Bosch dishwasher, using the above training manual as a guide. I hope it helps somebody else. I posted a link back to here in case people can use more detail in this thread.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Expert

Simon / APP Team will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much.

Simon.
Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:46 AM

SamirD is on a distinguished road

Thank you! Forum and Communities experts say 'you find it in forums', and they're dead-on. I searched high and low for a technical manual for my parent's shi6805uc/006 that was flooding onto the floor. After a few tests, it looks like my mom has used too much detergent--after three rinse only cycles, it's still foaming out of the washer.

I'll run some more tests in the morning. I'm thinking a block of solid Cascade is sitting in the drain pan (if that's what it's called) and is just sudsing up each time water is being drained/filled. I wish the door that holds the detergent would stay shut--couldn't really find a solution in the manual to that problem besides replacing it.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Expert

Hi.

There is the chance that your mother used wrong detergent - hand wash soap. Keep cleaning the tub until no bubbles.

Simon.
Find Appliance Parts at AppliancePartsPros.com - Largest inventory in the U.S. with 91% of all in-stock orders delivered within 2 business days. Thousands of photos and diagrams make it very easy to find the right part. Enter your appliance model here.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon / APP Team View Post
Hi.

There is the chance that your mother used wrong detergent - hand wash soap. Keep cleaning the tub until no bubbles.

Simon.
That's what I thought too, but she used the same Cascade gel that she's used before. I don't know why it's causing problems, but I'm going to try the powdered form we have once I get it clear again.

I searched for any type of 'soap ball' somewhere in the dishwasher and nothing. The only thing I noticed was water in the small pit below the metal filter cover even after a drain cycle. Is that normal?
Old 09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Expert

Yes it is.

Simon.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon / APP Team View Post
Yes it is.

Simon.
Thank for clearing that up Simon.

I've been running the rinse and hold program for a few minutes and then draining it. Even without adding any soap, the bottom drain will be soapy. After about 7 cycles, it seems as if its finally becoming clear.

I plan to run each of the cycles in full or use the test mode to do so to double check all the soap is out before trying a load with soap.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.